Friday, August 5, 2011

Featured Artist Friday #3

Today's artist is not an artist in the traditional sense, but she still does a ton of awesome work! Those of you from Facebook are likely already familiar with her as she often hosts some very fun networking events. She works really hard to help out all of the small businesses on Facebook and I wanted to learn a little more about her. Sooo... with no further ado, its Mama!

Name:  Callie Domingues

Business: CSD Enterprises

Website(s):
Easy Boutique Builder
Mama's Coffee Shop
Suzy Q Designs
Digital Designs Galore
Mama Loves Smelly Stuff
PLR 4 Mamas
Bubba and Toot's

Tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Callie. I am Christian mama that is married to my best friend. I am also blessed with three kiddos aged 10, 6 & 3 that I homeschool. My home also houses two German Shepherd puppies and two cats that we all adore.

What do you do?
Everything! :) I am a work at home mama that runs a few websites. Okay, more than a few!
I sell a website management system called Easy Boutique Builder.
I design website templates for that system (and others like it) called Suzy Q Designs.
I create digital papers for photographers and scrapbook fanatics from Digital Design Galore.
I sell on eBay, Bonaza and my own website under Bubba and Toot's which is new and used clothing, shoes and other items.
I sell PLR (private label right) articles via PLR 4 Mamas.
I also sell Scentsy from my Mama Loves Smelly Stuff site. 
I homeschool my kiddos. We are now entering our 6th year this year! It is a huge blessing to be able to stay home and be an important part of my babies education. It is a huge undertaking and a decision that my husband and I Do Not take lightly. With much thought and prayer we are able to continue each year.
I also taxi my oldest to all of his athletic events.
In short, I am One Busy Mama!

Where do you get your inspiration?
 My inspiration comes from the Lord, without question. Everyday without fail He picks me up, stands me upright and carries me through. All of my little inspirations comes from everyday things....my kiddos, my surroundings, dreams and adventures.

Who has been one of your biggest influences?
My Lord and my family. My husband has always been a huge support in everything I do.

If you could have dinner with one person from history who would you choose and why?
 Abraham Lincoln. The man was a great influence in out country. But even for the human flaws that he had and the personal errors he made, be believed in freedom, religion and being true and just. A wonderful example of a good Christian man. A man after God's own heart, just like King David of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment