Sunday, August 21, 2011

After the Flood

I found the pendant for this necklace awhile ago, but never could really find what I wanted to pair with it. The pendant made me think of the great flood story as told in the Old Testament, so I wanted to pair it with something that reminded me of water. This turquoise came and was perfect. Its a combination of blue and green that made me think of the ocean and the shape was different.



Now I have the idea out of my head and can rest. What do you think of the combination? Does the necklace tell you a story?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, you are onto something here! People love to connect with someone who shows value and has taken the time to bring meaniful "info" to the table! :) Love your blog background!

    Lovely necklace!

    What do I think of the combinaiton? The color combo is trendy and fashionable to wear with almost any outfit! The charm makes me want to spend the day outside by the lake!

    Does the necklace tell you a story? Sure does! I see the seasons of the year and the birds taking to the sky as the winter and summer grow near!

    Enjoyed,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy. Great thoughtful comment. I love to get feedback that lets me know what I'm doing comes across as intended.

    ReplyDelete