Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fashion Alert!!

I love fall, the crisp cool air, dragging out my sweaters and jeans and hats. And with the turning of each season, we have new HOT, IT colors. I love what Pantone reports as the new colors for fall. So much fun, not dark and dreary.

They list the colors for Fall for women as :

Bamboo - a darker yellow with a green undertone
Emberglow- an orangy coral color that doesn't jump up and slap you in the face
Honeysuckle - a dark shade of pink
Phlox - a beautiful royal purple
Cedar - a sage green color
Deep Teal - my personal favorite, a great shade of blue/green mix
Coffee Liqueur - a nice neutral brown color
Nougat - a little darker than the inside of a Snicker's bar... a nice light neutral
Orchid Hush - a pale grey, with purple undertones
Quarry - darker gray, great neutral color

I don't want to steal their work or information, so I'm including a link to all this information and much more below:

http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/pantone.aspx?pg=20835&ca=4

I love these colors and will be working on some jewelry in these shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment