Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Aren't Sunday afternoons the perfect time to be lazy? I haven't done much today. Took some pictures, but haven't edited them or posted them yet. I spent most of the day yesterday updating my Etsy shop and am really pleased with how everything is coming along.

I'm feeling less stressed about the photography aspect of selling online, which is great. That means I am actually starting to have a little fun with it.

I have signed up to do some more auctions on Facebook, as well as  give away. The item for give-away is pictured below :


I think it's a really fun piece. The light purple really sparkles in the light... almost iridescent. The item is going to be up at QT Pie Creations real soon.

And right now... I have 2 items up for auction at my friend Jeraly's. You should check out her fan auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment