Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hotter than...

you can fill it in for yourself. It's supposed to get to 98 here today with a heat index of 117. That's just unheard of in Minnesota!

My first custom order was delivered today and the customer was thrilled, which made me so very happy. In a small way, it makes me feel a little bit better about everything. Trying to sell online is discouraging at times. The only way to measure feedback is by sales and I haven't had many of those yet. So, I feel a little more reassured and confident by the customer loving the custom orders.

Taking a little break today from jewelry making and photography to do some other things. So far today, I've made two loaves of zucchini bread. Next on the list is canning tomatoes! Then tomorrow, it's back to photography. I have so much stock to get posted in my shop it's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment