Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Custom Order

So, I received my first custom order, which is super exciting! But I'm also a little nervous about it. The lady gave me pictures of 2 pairs of earring she likes. One pair, I can get pretty close to (I think). They are a drop earring with a fleur-de-lis in the middle. She wanted them in gold instead of silver, which proved complicated. I could not find a gold fleur-de-lis link for this item, so I am planning to improvise on this and hope it goes well.

The other pair she requested are silver and abalone. The picture she sent shows silver twists with abalone at the very bottom. She said she just wants silver and abalone together. I hope she likes what I have planned. I placed the order and threw in a few extra things I've been drooling over.

I will be sure to post pictures when I'm done.

On a side note, I got a new camera in the mail and have been working on photography. Its slow going!

No comments:

Post a Comment