Thursday, July 28, 2011

Double Purple

Several of my pieces have found new homes recently, including a double strand necklace made of 2 shades of purple. This necklace was lots of fun and I thought the colors were lovely. I am glad for it to have found a home :)




On other fronts, I went to the fair today and had a good time. I'm full of donuts and fried pickles. Odd combination, I know, but I had to pick my favorite items that you only get at the fair. And those were it. I looked at lots of booths and ended up finding a birthday present for my dad. Its a really cool hand carved P51 Mustang (airplane) model. I hope he likes it. I thought the work was really well done. The seller doesn't have a website yet, but should soon! I think they will make an awesome addition to online craft sales.


And I made 500 fans on my Facebook site! There will be a celebration for this milestone announced very soon.

Now, I'm going to go chew some antacids and hit the hay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment